April 13th - 14th
LA Getaway with Tyler
Tyler and I took an extremely quick trip to LA to see the Stanley Kubrick exhibit at the LACMA before it heads out in June. To be honest, I got teary eyed walking around the exhibit. Kubrick actually ties with Tarantino as my favorite director and it was almost overwhelming being able to see his notes, his ideas and his livelihood all right in front of me.
I also found the La Brea Tar Pits! I've been absolutely dying to go there ever since I watched My Girl 2. I wanted to be just like Vada, a free-spirited 13 year old roaming the streets of LA unattended.
We also went to Peggy Sue's 50's Diner and the Diner-Saur park behind it and Venice beach. So much fun crammed into so little time.
![]() |
| Kubrick's camera he used while working for Look. |
![]() |
| The most beautiful lens ever created. |
![]() |
| Monolith from 2001 |




































Comments
Post a Comment