Fall Fun With Mom!
My mom recently came to visit us in Baltimore for 5 days. It was so nice having her here and hanging out. I'm sad that she is gone... While she was here we strolled along the Inner Harbor and took her to a pumpkin patch.
People make such a huge deal about apple cider doughnuts out here. Back in Vegas, I had never heard those three words put together (must be a east coast thing). Let me say... they are to die for. We also had apple cider slushes, which were also to die for.
People make such a huge deal about apple cider doughnuts out here. Back in Vegas, I had never heard those three words put together (must be a east coast thing). Let me say... they are to die for. We also had apple cider slushes, which were also to die for.
















Comments
Post a Comment