New York

My lovely friend Alex came down from Vegas to spend the weekend with me in Baltimore. We took a day trip to NYC for the day and it was so much fun! We walked something like 17 miles and ate the best food (bagels, coffee, pizza, hot dogs, and ice cream). 

New York is the fucking best.







Central Park


The Dakota




The most magical exhibit I've ever seen. Everything was perfection. Please see this exhibit if you are in the area!!

Gianni Versace

Jean-Paul Gaultier



Riccardo Tisci // Madonna Delle Grazie


Yves Saint Laurent // Statuary vestment for the Virgin of El RocĂ­o// 1985



Balenciaga // 1954

Nun Habit Inspiration




John Galliano // House of Dior // 2005


Christian Lacroix // 2009

Thierry Mugler // House of Mugler // 1984



John Galliano // House of Dior // 2001



Jeanne Lanvin // House of Lanvin // 1939



10th Kingdom shit


Israel Parade







"I knew you would do this to me... I knew it!"
"I am humiliated!"

Empire State of Mind

Flatiron









Comments

Popular Posts